L'antre des Dragons Keepers Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Trent Alexander-Arnold thankful to Liverpool team-mate James

Répondre au sujet    L'antre des Dragons Keepers Index du Forum » Technique » Problème et Amélioration à signaler Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Trent Alexander-Arnold thankful to Liverpool team-mate James
Auteur Message
chanoudom

Message Trent Alexander-Arnold thankful to Liverpool team-mate James Répondre en citant
Trent Alexander-Arnold thankful to Liverpool team-mate James Milner

sboasia England defender Trent Alexander-Arnold says his Liverpool team-mate James Milner has played a part in his meteoric rise.The 32-year-old Milner ended his international career after Euro 2016 - although his impressive form in Liverpool's run to the Champions League final prompted calls for him to change his mind.

Neither Milner nor England boss Gareth Southgate appeared to seriously entertain the idea but Alexander-Arnold credits his Anfield colleague with aiding his rapid rise from youth team to full international."James has taught me a lot," said the 19-year-old.

"Like me, he also came through really young, sboasia and he's always there if I need to go to someone."It's important to have those players around you."At Liverpool, he is one of the players who have been really successful in their career. He knows how to win things and how it's done.

"He's been a huge help to me this season."Having begun the season as a youngster with great potential, Alexander-Arnold ended up starting in the Champions League final and is off to the World Cup, after making his international debut in Thursday's win over Costa Rica.

Expanding on the nature of Milner's advice, Alexander-Arnold added: "He always comes up to me before a big game and tells me just to keep playing the way I play, not change my game too much."That's one of the things that has really hit home for me, just to play how sboasia I play and not change for anyone."

Lun 11 Juin - 05:02 (2018)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Lun 11 Juin - 05:02 (2018)
chanoudom

Message Sky Sports Fantasy Football rank the best Premier League tra Répondre en citant
Sky Sports Fantasy Football rank the best Premier League transfers so far

sbo bz sbobet We look at the top five Premier League additions of the summer so far, according to their Sky Sports Fantasy Football values.West Ham feature prominently among top-six contenders amid Manuel Pellegrini's revamp at the London Stadium ahead of his maiden season in charge.Whilst Unai Emery has invested wisely in addressing a priority position at Arsenal, new Chelsea boss Maurizio Sarri has injected the calibre of creativity that fuelled Napoli's reputation as one of the best sides Pep Guardiola has faced as a manager.

5) Lucas Torreira - £8.4m
Lucas Torreira's four goals and one assist in 2017/2018 will have barely breached the Arsenal scouting scope that monitored his talents throughout last season. It's the Uruguayan's blend of proclivity on the pivot and defensive tenacity that will have glimmered in the Gunners' search for midfield balance. A 'go-get-it' urgency to his pressing is well-anchored by a steely will to protect his back four, as evidenced in a system as tactically-demanding as Óscar Tabárez's with Uruguay.

4) Felipe Anderson - £8.7m
West Ham's record-signing has been lauded by Pellegrini as a 'new dimension' to his side's attacking setup. Four goals and seven assists in Serie A last season may be deemed modest on the basis of his prominence in the final third. The Brazilian's ability to drift beyond multiple markers has seen him operate sbo bz sbobet with good effect in both wider positions and as a central technician. His versatility as a creator will therefore free up 2017/2018 top-scorer Marko Arnautovic to focus on his role as finisher, having recorded West Ham's joint-second highest chances created with 33.

3) Andriy Yarmolenko - £8.8m
Across from Anderson West Ham flaunt a slippery manipulator of the ball in Andriy Yarmolenko. Despite the Ukranian only mustering three goals and two assists in the league with Borussia Dortmund last season, his reputation persists to impress on the basis of seven consecutive double-figure scoring seasons with Dynamo Kiev.

2) Jorginho - £9.1m
The true value of Chelsea's newest arrival remains dependant on the uncertain futures of Eden Hazard, N'Golo Kante and Willian. Jorginho made more passes than any other player across Europe's top five leagues last season with 3197, meaning he is primed to be rewarded by Sky Sports Fantasy Football's bonus points system. Operating under the same manager that guided his success with Napoli, the Brazilian will be trusted to impose a similar dominance on the ball.

1) Xherdan Shaqiri - £9.4m
While Xherdan Shaqiri played in the Premier League last season, he still tops the list based on making the move from the Sky Bet sbo bz sbobet Championship to Liverpool following Stoke's relegation. In a turbulent season for the Potters, the Swiss international spearheaded his team with eight goals and seven assists, picking up 155 Sky Sports Fantasy Football points, 12 more than Sadio Mane.

Jeu 19 Juil - 09:28 (2018)
Contenu Sponsorisé

Message Trent Alexander-Arnold thankful to Liverpool team-mate James

Aujourd’hui à 12:13 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    L'antre des Dragons Keepers Index du Forum » Technique » Problème et Amélioration à signaler Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation